HKGalden學術臺
發表文章發起投票
英文作文求評
After being admitted to university, you have joined a private tutorial school Bright Future Tutorial and worked as a part-time tutor teaching secondary school students. However, you feel that you have been cheated in terms of payment, statutory holidays and working hours. You discussed this with the school manager but no action has been taken so far.
Writer a letter to the Labour Department explaining your situation. Sign your name 'Chris Wong

Dear Sir /madam

I am writing to lodge a complain against Bright Future Tutorial which cheated me in terms of statutory holiday, payment and working hours. So, I am going to describe my situation in the following paragraph.

I have work as a part-time tutor in such tutorial school for two months. This is my first part time job. I thought I can earn some experiences for my prospective career as I interested to be a teacher. But, what I have encounter is exploitation.

I found this job on the internet. The advertisement said the post get HKD$100 per hours with flexible working hours. I thought it is a decent offer so I apply to it immediately. But after doing this job for a week I found that it is out of my expectation. It was a extremely busy job. There are a plenty of students in the class but only few tutors. Everyday I have to work overtime to finish my job. I talked to the manager my situation. But what he replied to me is that “if you don’t finish you job, you will never get you salary!”

Worse still, there is no holiday for me. I have to work every day including Saturday and Sunday. The manager said the reason of I have to working on the weekend is that because of the exam month, I don’t have to do so in the next month. There is nothing to do but accept it. I sacrifice my holiday to work. Even though I know requiring employee to work exceeding the statutory working hour is illegal, I did not plan to report to police or other organization as I am afraid of getting into trouble.

I decide to quit this job in the second month as I am unable to put up with such a massive workload and this unpleased working environment. However, I thought I could get what I have earn. I suppose get $16000 in second month but they only play me the half of the salary. I talk to the manger and he always make an excuse. I have heard many time that he will send me back the money tomorrow. But he never did.
I am tired of his lie. So I choose to report it. I don’t want see other victim
Like me.

Hong Kong is a sociality with justice. I hope the law can strike this unfaithful commercial technique in order to maintain the fair commercial environment.

Yours faithfully
Chris Wong
Good0Bad0
2014/03/22, 8:00:00 晚上
本貼文共有 0 個回覆
此貼文已鎖,將不接受回覆
發表文章發起投票