HKGalden學術臺
發表文章發起投票
[DSE]ENG作求評
2012 PART A
1.You are a famous news reporter for Hong Kong news.
Your old secondary school has asked you to write a feature article about yourself for the next edition of the school magazine.
Use the following three headings to write the article. Add one heading of you own.

The best part of my job

As a news reporter, we are required to travel all across the city, or even the world. I admitted that continuously traveling in the city is somewhat exhausting, but besides getting tired, it is truly amazing to be honest. By traveling around, I can expose myself to different cultures and experience it. Needless to say that I can unveil these treasures to the public. Isn’t that great?

The biggest challenge I have ever faced in my job

There was a time when I was assigned to investigate a sweat factory. I don’t think it was a big deal at first, yet I changed my mind at the moment when I arrived there. The working circumstance could not be worse, none of the labour are not sweating since the temperature are unbelievably high. What’s more horrible is that, the foreman kept yelling at them and hitting them whenever they tried to have a break. I am shocked when I’m witnessing such social injustice, I can’t even have a proper sleep at night because it haunts me every time I closed my eyes. Still, I have to calm myself down and gather the evidences I have got so as to reveal this misery to public. Dealing with such haunting pictures and videos are just insane for me.

My school days

In secondary school, I deeply enjoyed taking photos, interviewing people and gather these pictures and dialogues into an article. Because of that, I joined the school reporters club. It gave me a tons of opportunities to do my favourite thing and I can know how it feel to be a reporter.

The advantages of being a reporter

As I mentioned before, being a reporter can experience various cultures. Besides, being a reporter can enhance the knowledge of current affairs. The reasons of that is, we have to observe a variety of affairs throughout the society, which gave us the chance to understand the causes and effects of that issues, days after days, the knowledge of current affairs are hence improved.

In short, being a reporter are not easy, but the advantages of that are definitely outweigh the drawbacks.

有咁狠評咁狠
Good2Bad1
2016/03/26, 11:37:37 晚上
本貼文共有 0 個回覆
此貼文已鎖,將不接受回覆
發表文章發起投票